About Andromeda

I am currently developing a one-woman show about Andromeda (the character and the constellation), Vera Rubin, dark matter, and me. It will contain original material, some bits of clowning (perhaps) and a couple of puppets. This is a blog about my process as I use performance as a research practice.

Friday, August 24, 2012

This is a very quick update to let you know that I can sort of add photos now.  I've updated a couple of the previous blogs.  Please have a look!

Working on getting some photo documentation of the clown class as well, but I haven't been able to time taking pictures of myself while in nose. 

In (very)brief, this workshop has been an amazing pedagogical tool for me to get some playful acting feet back underneath me.  Pierre is an excellent teacher who makes clowning not as scary as it could otherwise be.  I've been refining the art of letting myself 'do nothing' which is a very hard thing to do!

Right now, the only thing I need to do is brush my teeth and head to the palestra where my Glockenspiel is waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment